Sunday, May 16, 2010

Magic

Hi Everyone and Happy Sunday. Today I'm stepping outside of my card box and sharing with you a layout that I created using the Pink and Wine Chex ribbon. I have used the sketch from Magistical Memories and the Tulip chipboard piece is from Magistical Memories too.




For the border, I hole punched around the entire piece of patterned paper. Then I looped the ribbon around twice and fluffed it up once it was all threaded. Pretty easy and i think it would work really well on cards too.

Here is a close up for you
Just a little heads up for all you you ribbon lovers out there. Starting on June 1st we will be having 2 challenges a month here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Tell your friends, your scrapbook store and all your facebook friends about it. We are so excited to have you share your ribbon creations with us

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time

Toodles
Erika

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty layout Erika! Love what you did with the ribbon!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful lo Erika!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say