Sunday, June 6, 2010

Celebrate

Happy Sunday Everyone. Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. I've been looking through all of the Challenge entries so far, and thank you all so much for joining us for our challenges. You have just over a week to get your Masculine projects in. So share with us your ribbon creations. To enter your project just hop on over HERE

Today I've got a card to share with you all that was inspired by one of our very own Design Team members. We are so amazingly honored to have all of the girls on the team, and I just wanted to take a spin at creating something inspired by each of our Designers.
The Design Team member that I'm getting my inspiration from for this card is Iwona. This wonderful card she created a while ago, just really caught my eye. You can see it here. Talk about a beautiful card.

Now here is my take on it using the 1.5" Jute stripe Green/Pink ribbon. Have I told you all how much I love Jute Ribbon???


The tag is created using Maya Road chipboard, Worn Lipstick distress ink and stickles, and Clear UTEE. Purdy Purdy Purdy. Here is a close up of the ribbon and the tag.


So there you have it. Thanks for the Mojo Iwona.
Don't forget that Really Reasonable Ribbon has a blog hop coming up on the 13th of the month. Make sure you stop on by and say hello.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika

5 comments :

  1. This is such a cute card--love the big ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.......way to go!!!!......so great what you did with the ribbon!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how seeing something used makes you want it! I love that ribbon, but I would not have picked it for me from the store! Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks, Erika, I'm so glad I inspired you!! :D
    Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I love the colors also!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say