Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pretty in Pinks and Browns

Hey there everyone and happy Sunday. The weather is fantastic here in Southern Saskatchewan and we are all going across the line to do some shopping. I love having the US border so close to us. Who doesn't love shopping? hehe

Today I've got a very feminine and romantic card to share with all of you. I used the Bitter Sweet paper line from Basic Grey and the stamp is Inkadinkado. When I thought I finished the card, I sat and stared at it a moment, realizing there was something missing. That is when the pretty Tim Holtz charm came out and I tied it into the lovely Brown 1/2" Wrinkle Ribbon that I stitched down the middle to create a bit of a gather. I then added some Latte Pearls to the corners too. Did you know that Really Reasonable Ribbon has a wonderful collection of embellishments available? Kaiser Craft Pearls and Epoxy brads are some of my staples when I'm crafting.

Here is the "final" card. I hope you like it


Don't forget to enter you creation into the newest challenge here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Anything with a Border has just a few days left before we pick a winner of a gift certificate.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor

3 comments :

  1. This is awesome, so elegant and beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. That charm and the beautifully gathered ribbon bow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, layer upon layer upon layer of gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say