Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pretty in Silk!


Hello!  Can I just tell you how much I LOOOVE this gorgeous Hand Dyed Silk?!  I think I need some in every color:)  Today I have a card that I made using this week's All That Scraps Challenge Sketch, and this adorable C.C. Designs image from the Sugarplums Take A Seat Kit.  I used some fun dp from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licous paper pack, and yes, some GORGEOUS Hydrangea Hand-Dyed Silk!  I also have a couple of hair bows:


This time I used some super cute Random Dots Aqua/Brown.  I just love this color combo, and my daughter will love these bows:)  Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I'll see you next week!

Kerri


3 comments :

  1. Wonderful colors in your card, love that purple ribbon, I am with you about getting each color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card-those colors are stunning and the ribbon is lovely. Really cute hair bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, LOVE that ribbon on your card & those hair bows are so chic!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say