Monday, November 1, 2010

Ribbon Roses & Ribbon Border Videos

Hello everyone! I have a super short post today to share a couple of videos I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon and Scor-Tape!

I used ribbons and lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The Metallic Silver and Blue ribbon are both found in the Ribbon Club Assortment for the month of November which is available now.
To see all the different ribbons available, please visit the RRR website HERE. This link will bring you to all the white ribbons. You can search by color or type! Have fun!!!

My image is Circus Tilda and is from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I colored her with copics, and highlighted the silver with a silver gel pen. The roses are all handmade with ribbon from RRR and Scor-Tape provided by Scor-Pal!
Really Reasonable Ribbon now carries many different sizes of Scor-Tape! To see them visit HERE.

Here is the 1st video showing how I made the border!
Supplies used are ribbon, crocheted lace and Scor-Tape.

The 2nd video is on Ribbon Roses using Scor-Tape and ribbon.


Thank you for stopping by and looking!! I hope you enjoyed today's videos. Please let me know what you think and if you would like to see more videos on using ribbons!!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Cheryl, your tutorials are fabulous!!! So creative and beautiful, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I would love to see more. Fabulous roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great videos Cheryl! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and fabulous tutorials, Cheryl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the clear tutorials, Cheryl....I love more indeed!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say