Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love You


Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary!  He is truly the most wonderful man I know and the most amazing father!

I thought this darling image from Lili of the Valley called Together Forever would be perfect for an anniversary card.  I used some dp from Echo Park Paper Co.~For the Record along with some gorgeous Charlotte Natural Crochet Lace and Red with White Stitches Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The sentiment comes from the PTI set Fillable Frames #10. 

Remember, tomorrow is the last day to apply for the RRR DT!  Trust me, it's an amazing team to be on!  Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley Together Forever, PTI Fillable Frames #10
Paper:  SU Baja Breeze, PTI Pure Poppy, Echo Park Paper Co. For the Record dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  MS Lacey Heart Border Punch, Square Nestabilities, SU Oval Punches, Sewing Machine, RRR Ribbon and Lace, Dimensionals

8 comments :

  1. Happy anniversary have a fab weekend of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary hun!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!
    This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, how special 11 years. What a beautiful card its gorgeous, love the colours and the image is beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love the layered ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!
    Love this card!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary and I love your card! I hope you have enjoyed this beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say