Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stacked Ribbons


I have a quick and easy ribbon stacking tutorial to show you today using the new May Ribbon Club ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and since these colors reminded me of ice cream  I used the May club set from The {Stamps} of Life.


I chose my ribbons:


I used my Bow- Easy bow maker to make my bows.


I attached the brown bow with a couple Glue Dots.


Then I attached the pretty pink bow on top of the brown one with Glue Dots and my card is finished! Easy peasy!

 
Supplies:

Ribbons: Really Reasonable Ribbon (May Ribbon Club ribbons )
Stamps: The {Stamps} of Life (Scream4icecream)
Cardstock: www.DiscountCardstock.com (Iced Pink, Brilliant White, Posh Milk Chocolate Felt)
Inks: Memento
Die: S656342 -Sizzix Bigz Die - Tag, Super Scallop Crescent
Adhesives: Glue Dots, Helmar Adhesive Runner, Helmar Zapdots
Other: sponge, fine black marker

Have a great day!
Jeanne

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm yummy card Jeanne! The second bow really makes it pop! :)
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jeanne! This is such an adorable card!! Love the double bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the idea of layering the ribbon that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea. I could eat icecream everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say