Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Splendor

I am still enjoying the beauty of our fall season. We have had some lovely colors this year and very moderate temperatures. The other day on my walk I was able to take a few pictures of the changing leaves. So today I wanted to share a fall card.
There are so many beautiful ribbons and trims from RRR that I could have chosen, but I decided to go with a little bit more rustic look, so I chose Jute String in Natural to complement my stamped images (Rubbernecker Stamps). I love the texture and look of this Jute. It comes in sixteen different colors, so you are sure to find a color that suits your project!

For a close-up view, click on the photo, or head over to my blog to see the deets on this card. Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful design that has caught the true beauty of Fall.
    I like the rustic feel with the jute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wow this is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say