Thursday, November 3, 2011

Merry Christmas Penguin


Hi everyone! Joanna Bandelin here, I'm so excited to be joining the new RRR Design Team! Today is my very first post and I hope you enjoy my holiday card. My style is always bright and colorful and of course having a love of ribbon and twine always helps! :)
For my card I used some awesome Red/White/Green Diagonal Stripe Grosgrsin ribbon and paired it with a bit of  Christmas Baker's Twine ((I LOVE the 3 color combo of the baker's twine!)).
I gave my sweet penguin a mini twine pop. They are super easy peasy to make, just dab a bit of hot glue to some scrap paper,  add the twine and wrap in a circle. I used half of a toothpick as the stick..and done!
I hope this gets you in the mood for some holiday crafting! :)
Have a great day!

RRR Supplies:

Other Supplies:
EAD Designs-Christmas Sentiments (rub-ons)
Cricut cartridge-Cricut Aplhabet
Pattern Paper-Crate Paper, Peppermint. Kraft cardstock, cuttlebug


6 comments :

  1. Wow this is just so adorable love it!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie this is so stinkin' cute....congrats to you!!!! They sure are in for some yummy creations by you....hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out adorable-love the lollipop idea.
    How fun is this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!! love your sucker....how cute is that.....awesome idea.....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say