Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"WILD" about hair clippies!


Good morning to all of you!
What a wonderful day here in Texas!  I think the rain may have stopped for a minute...MAYBE...
and we may be able to head out to our local waterpark today.  YAY!
However...as implied, it has been super rainy here lately...
and I have been super busy making hair accessories for a bunch of little girlies. 

My niece is just WILD about m hair clippies, so I decided to make a set for her for her upcoming Birthday.  I LOVE the animal print ribbons that Bonnie has in the RRR Store...they are AWESOME!
SO, here is the set of clippies that I made for my niece using the ribbon and alligator clips...


And here is my step by step tutorial on how you can make your own 
set of WILD hair clippies!!








I sure hope you have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!!
And maybe get WILD about some ribbon today!!
As always, if you have questions...just ask! 
Thanks for stopping by and visiting us today!

2 comments :

  1. Awesome clippies! Your niece will LOVE them. They look so easy to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I'm going to need to make a few of these for my great nieces.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say