Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty in PINK


                                                     
Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Pretty in PINK page.  This is the 2nd Page made for a Mini Album I've been working on. On this page I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Laces, Trims and Ribbon.
On the bottom of the page I used :

For the Top part of the tag I used:
Silky Crush Pink( for ribbon on top of tag)
Black Satin Swiss dots (for top of tag)

I LOVE the colors on this page and I'm having sooo much fun creating this album. For the dp I used Teresa Collins, and then I used the New CottageCutz Vintage Release dies for my page. I added some feathers, bling, and sewing to complete my page. 


In this photo you can see there is room for a photo on the tag, and on the back I stamped a stamp for writing. I forgot to take a photo of it. For the front of the pocket I figured another photo can go there.

Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. So pretty Cheryl. So many details!!! Can't waait to see the rest of the book : ) Huggs Ginny

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say