Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lace Rosette Tutorial

Today I want to share a quick and easy rosette design using the 1.5" Ivory Crochet Lace, one of my favorites!

Start with a length of lace, approximately 12 inches long. Add a length of 1/8" Scor-Tape to one edge.
Begin pleating your rosette on top of itself, using the Scor-Tape to adhere.
Continue pleating all the way around until you have a complete circle of lace.
Cut your lace and fold the edge under, adhering again with Scor-Tape.
I added a little crocheted flower and pearl for my center.
And here is the finished project! I hope you will give it a try!
More information about my layout can be found on my blog. Thanks for stopping by today!




10 comments :

  1. What a cute and easy little lace rosette Judy. Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfecto Judy, sure like that score tape suggestion.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea. It's gorgeous. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet rosette Judy!!! It looks very delicate and feminine. Thanks for the tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and LOVE the flower you created!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tutorial and love your card : )

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say