Monday, February 4, 2013

Left Overs Anyone?

I decided to use up my leftovers from one of my scrappy kits and make a couple of super quick note cards.
I am always needing to send a little thank you note to a teacher, friend, coworker...but never have any on hand, so I either use pre-made or just a piece of paper.  I decided that making a few in advance would alleviate my dilemma! So here are a couple that I made using the Pink Paislee Portfolio collection:
I used the tags to make banners and I tossed in a bit of red and white grosgrain ribbon and viola!  Instant gorgeousness!
Notecards
This was super easy and took less than 10 minutes to make both cards!  PERFECT idea for those scrappy leftovers and great to make to have on hand when you are in a bind! 
Have a great Monday! 



5 comments :

  1. Great cards and super handy to have on hand ready to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and very smart to have a few on hand. nice ribbon feature!!!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea...and the cards are awesome : )

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say