Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mini Album Tutorial

For the February Blog Hop, click HERE.
 
 
Hey there! It's Ginny here to share a tutorial for quick and easy mini albums from paper bags. These albums go together in a snap and of course they're super sturdy since you'll be adding lot's of layers of pretty patterned papers. The pages have pockets so you can add tags and mementos. Since it's ring bound you can add lot's of pages and the best part...you can tie on all your favorite Really Reasonable Ribbons : )
Here's a sneaky peek at the finished book...
Okay...now grab a cup of coffee...there's a fair few pictures...but trust me...it's really easy.


I chose Creme Mesh, Ivory wrinkle ribbon, Shell Gray Satin Diamond , to accent the colors on the cover. I added lot's of chipboard, buttons, and flowers for embellishment. I even crocheted the cream colored flowers myself : ) 
Keep this tutorial in mind for quick gifts, brag books, baby and wedding showers. If you'd like to view the inside pages of this mini please visit pollyspaper.wordpress.comhttp://pollyspaper.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/mini-album-tutorial/
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) Huggs Ginny


 

3 comments :

  1. Yay!!! Now I know how you make your beautiful albums. I'm gonna have to make one myself. :)
    Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tutorial! Beautiful album! I've been wanting to make one of these, but was a little confused...your instructions make it look easy! Thank you! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to try this one for sure. Nice showcasing of the RRR
    ava g

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say