Sunday, April 28, 2013

Is Spring Really Here??

 
Hi everyone.  Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon here today with a card for you.  I think Spring is finally trying to make an appearance here in the Northeast and it's about time!!  The weeds sure are growing and I look forward to seeing some beautiful daisies in my garden really soon! 
 
Until then..................
 

These pretty daisies are from I ran a strip of Off-White Checkerboard Satin across the middle of the card and wrapped some Solid Green Baker's Twine around on top of it to pull in some additional green.  I finished my card off with a big double bow using the same ribbon and added some Buttons on top.  This has been a work in progress on my desk since the beginning of the month.  I just don't know where the time goes!  The pretty daisy image is from Graphic 45 and I think it's called Spring Cut Apart paper, but naturally I put it away and now I can't find it. 
 
I find it impossible to work in clutter and although I have an awesome crafting area, I try to use it for too many things so it's always a challenge.  We all long for a larger work space though, right?
 
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
 
~ Bonnie ~
 
 

8 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Bonnie!!! Love the daisies!!! Are they a paper collection? beautiful card and love the colors!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely designed card, colortones are great and the ribbon is outstanding on this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card,so very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been surfing online greater than three hours lately, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty
    pгicе sufficient for mе. Personally, if all wеbmasters аnԁ blοggers made just
    right cοntent as you probably did, the wеb
    might be a lοt more hеlρful than ever before.

    simply click the next site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card with these lovely daisies and your gorgeous bow!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie, great card. I love the details. I totally agree with you about wanting a larger work space. We can dream, right? Lol

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say