Monday, June 10, 2013

Girly Birthday Card

It's Tracey here to share this girly card I created for my niece featuring gorgeous Hand-dyed Silk and White Metallic String from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. Every girl loves glitter, butterflies and of course a pretty bow. 



Really Reasonable Ribbon Products

Tips and Techniques:

Wrapped Ribbon ~ This hand-dyed silk Bonnie carries in the RRR Store is just gorgeous and comes in a wide variety of colors. I wrapped it around the front of the card, then wrapped Iridescent Metallic White String over top, crossing as I wrapped, then finished by tying the string into a bow. This string is so sparkly and gorgeous. I've already had to order more!! 

Fussy Cutting ~ I fussy cut two flowers from the patterned paper and then cut in towards the center all around creating a fringe effect and layered the smaller flower over the larger. I also fussy cut the stem and leaves. 

Pearl Accents ~ . . . added for some girly bling. 


I also fussy cut the floral spray and this glittered butterfly. The silk ribbon and embellishments are adhered with Scor-Tape

I'll be sharing my Twine Flower Tutorial in my next RRR Post,
so be sure to watch for it. 

I hope you are enjoying your summer and find time to create!!

5 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Tracey! I love love love all the pretty bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card... Looking forward for your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the colors and all the tiny details. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ~Shawnie B.
    Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun!! Love the colors on this :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say