Saturday, November 16, 2013

A very merry and pink Christmas

I just love Christmas....and I just love pink. The natural progression then is to have a very merry pink Christmas! Hi all it's Ginny here to share a pretty in pink Holiday card.
That little girl is just so sweet. I layered her over patterned paper layers. The colors were very light..so I anchored them with a few craft brown borders.  There's a nice strip of Burlap for texture.
This super poofy bow is created with Pink Chevron, and topped off with Cotton Candy Baker's Twine and a vintage button.
This fun embellishment is a folded paper rosette that I finished with a chunky chipboard heart covered in a cute checkered pattern, then a nice holiday sentiment and resin snowflake.
I'm hoping to create many more shabby chic projects to add to the seasonal decor in my shop....my customers just love the white tree , snowmen and sleigh....and handcrafted decorations are the icing on the cake!
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) huggs G

7 comments :

  1. Lovely card. I really like it :) I'm planing to create in My little craft room all day today.Drop by and visit,we'll share a cup of cheer and chat.Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and love the pink for a change. Wondering where you got the stamp or picture of the little girl and her dog. Would like to get it too. Edna Burgess

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card!!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the twine with the ribbon.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say