Monday, February 24, 2014

Butterfly Thank you

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to you all!

Today I'm sharing a card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful satin ribbon that Bonnie carries at the RRR Store. I LOVE working with this ribbon as it's super easy to create beautiful fast bows. To find the ribbon I used today and other beautiful colors, please visit this section of the RRR Store :) I used the Double-Faced Satin in brown, and that can be found here.

Next I sewed 3 panels for my card using American Crafts design paper and card stock. I absolutely LOVE sewing on my cards.  I feel it gives it that little added touch, kinda like an embellishment. 
For the butterfly and greenery I used The Scrapping Cottage /CottageCutz Dies. On my butterfly I dusted the edges in brown, and then colored the center with Copics.  Lastly I added some glitter to the edges of the wings. My stamped ticket is SU! and the sentiment is as well. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today, and have a super awesome week!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. What a lovely card all the bg papers fit together so nicely and that ribbon is yummy have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say