Monday, May 5, 2014

Retro Inspired Thank You Card


Hi there Paper Peeps! I'm dropping in today to share a fun retro inspired Thank You card : )
I used layers of patterned papers, and vintage retro images along with Cricut cuts, and embossing.
To keep all the patterned papers from looking busy I separated them with navy cardstock.  I super love the Center Stitch Burlap Ribbon in Navy....I wrapped it around the card and added a very poofy bow. I confess...I have been collecting the burlap ribbon in full spools lol...I can't get enough of it!
Okay...that's all for me....I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and lots of time to be creative : )

Ginny

3 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - it looks so sharp with the navy dots and those tiny red shoes on the darling little girl! A.Dor.a.ble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is GORG!! That stitched burlap ribbon is SO great dressed up with it's vintage friends! The big dots, small grid and sponged embossing add such wonderful appeal and give me so much rich texture and yumminess to look at! LOVE it Ginny!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say