Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ribbon Pinwheel Card and Tutorial


Happy Saturday! 
Today is my inspiration day here at Really Reasonable Ribbon and it's a tutorial.  Here is my project.


It's a ribbon pinwheel card.

 Here's the recipe...

Tutorial....


For my ribbon pinwheels, I used larger ribbons.  This makes the process a lot easier.

I cut a square out of my ribbon, making the square even by cutting the exact size length and width. Do this by measuring how wide your ribbon is then cut for a perfect sized square. 

Be careful when handling the ribbon as the edges will fray. If you have a way to seal up the edges you can do that. Some people melt the edges with a lighter and some use fray stop. 

Mark the center of your square with a dot.

Cut in from each corner about half way to the center.

Add a glue dot to center.

Take each edge and fold down toward the center and press into glue dot. 

You are done!


Stop by our Facebook and Pinterest pages for more fun inspiration.

3 comments :

  1. Wow you never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wow card the pinwheel ribbons are so pretty and fun I also love all the colors you chose for this card just beautiful! Thanks for the easy to follow instructions as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I was very interested in how you did it, so thanks for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say