Thursday, June 26, 2014

Simple Shabby Chic Engagement Card



Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Shabby Chic Engagement Card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon today. 


This card is a Clean & Simple card for me, as I always have tons of layers on all my cards. This one is just a White Wedding Invite with embossed pink roses on it. It was 8 1/2 tall, and I decided to fold it in half to create a card base. I bought these at the American Crafts Warehouse sale for 1.00 a box. 

Next I added Really Reasonable Ribbon Lace along the bottom.  This lace came out of one of the Ribbon of the Month Kits, it's called Carolina White Lace. I love the look it gives to my card. Next I used the Baby Pink Seam Binding, and ruched it up to create a trim look above the lace.


For my Rose Bouquet I used CottageCutz Wedding Bouquet, and Boutonniere dies from The Scrapping Cottage. For the Rose Bouquet I colored it with green and pink Copic markers, and then added some glitter to parts of it. Next I added pearls, and then the Boutonniere that was also colored with Copic markers. Engagement was cut out using the CottageCutz Expressions die, and I ended up using black embossing powder to give it the look it has.

My bow was made using the Baby Pink Seam Binding again, and then a little 10mm Baby Pink Open Rose both from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Super EASY and FAST card to make! 


I hope you enjoyed today's post, as I have enjoyed making this to share!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Oh how pretty, love all the small details you added to create an amazing wow-factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and pretty card the ribbons and lace you used are beautiful and I think embossing in black really helps the sentiment stand out love this card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say