Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer project for teens....


Summer is a fun time to have the kids home and relax from driving and when my kids were little we always had fun projects to do to keep us busy.  


I saw this idea somewhere and I had the perfect twine that I found from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store and some beads from my stash. Once I got started doing the macrame, I had to make a bunch of them.  I used the Bakers Twine Assortment #2 set for my bracelets but there are lots of twine colors available that you can get by the yard.  This would be such a fun thing to teach your kids to keep busy and they could give them to their friends for a gift :)


I used just a basic knot for them but added the beads in different ways to make them look different.  I hope you like them and have a really wonderful and crafty day today!!

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say