Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Doxie!

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am here today to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and to share one last Christmas card with you.


This cute little stamp set if from Newton's Nook Designs and it is called Holiday Hounds.  My husband and I have friends that own a blonde Miniature Dachshund.  I knew right away that I had to create their Christmas card with this set.  I even made the Doxie blonde to match.  The paper is from KaiserKraft.  I used two ribbons on this card from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store; Snowflakes on Forest Green Grosgrain Ribbon and 5/8" Satin Swirls Red Ribbon.  I made both bows with my Bow-It-All Tool which Bonnie carries in the store.  I layered them together with hot glue.

I hope you enjoy this simple but sweet little card.  Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!


3 comments :

  1. This is so cute and adorable Merry Christmas and Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy holidays and Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say