Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fall Card with Autumn Days Ribbon Club Assortment

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here to share a project I created inspired by the lovely Fall colors and patterns of the Autumn Ribbon Club Assortment.
This collection is super perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving. Warm rich colors and Autumn patterns.
I created a Thanksgiving card with layers of patterned papers, a vintage image from my Thanksgiving  Large Cards Digital Collage Sheet, and loads of flowers and embellishments.
 I chose to print the image a bit smaller so I could add lots of layers.
This bow is topped off with gorgeous little Orange Open Roses. There is also Antique Gold Burlap String, and a bloom from Petaloo.



 Thanksgiving Large Cards Collage Sheet now available for instant download. It's perfect for cards , tags, holiday decor, and it matches the ribbon club assortment perfectly!
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say