Saturday, April 9, 2016

On Your Special Day

Welcome to my Really Reasonable Ribbon blog post today.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has a variety of ribbons to give your card that WOW look.  I am using the 5/8" Double-face Satin Light Silver ribbon with a rhinestone and pearl ribbon buckle slider.  I couldn't have tied this bow without the Zutter Bow It All bow maker.  Bonnie Garby has several YouTube videos on how to make a variety of bows with the Zutter Bow It All.  I attached this bow using the 1" Scor-Tape.  I love using the Scor-Tape now since I can arrange the bow several times on the tape and it will stay there.   The Wild Orchid Craft (WOC) flowers are also sold by Really Reasonable Ribbon.   I am using the
15mm Wild Orchid Baby Pink Open Rose with the WOC rose buds. 
Other supplies are:
Next Level Embossing Folder -Wave by We R Memory Keeper
Sue Wilson Design Dies:   Lace Edge Leave, Your Special Day, Milford Adornment
Paper:  Graphic 45 and Pearl Shimmer Paper
Rhinestone and Pearl ribbon buckle slider
Ranger Liquid Pearl - White

Now is the time to buy the ribbon and supplies for your spring and summer cards.  Check out the variety of supplies Really Reasonable Ribbon sells for all of your cards and projects.  We would love to see your cards and projects on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog challenges.  You might be the winner this time!

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me at lehill@mtida.net or visit me at http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com

1 comment :

  1. Good Morning Bonny: what A Beautiful card. I love how you design your card , love your Ribbons and more. God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say