Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thanks

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a pretty thank you card featuring the most beautiful White Checkerboard Satin, the MB Catalina Wreath die and a little embossing. This is my last post with the Really Reasonable Ribbon DT and I'd like to thank Bonnie for this amazing opportunity! I've thoroughly enjoyed myself and am proud to have made such wonderful friends! :)


I created this big fluffy bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0, of course! As I've said before, I don't know how I got along years ago without this tool! ;)


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap!

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! The amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service can't be beat! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

2 comments :

  1. So pretty. And your bow is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your bow is gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say