Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Birthday!


Hello everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there :) Hope you are having a nice day! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the beautiful flat backed pearls. 
On my card I chose to use some random design papers I came across in my stash after cleaning up my room this past week. It's funny how you find things you haven't seen in a while...hehehehe.  I then used Cheery Lynn Dies for my flowers and branches, and in the centers I used RRR Pearls, Love how perfect these are for my flowers. I do love how this one turned out, and the colors look so pretty! LOVE working with the satin ribbon as it makes for easy pretty bows!
 The bows I made were done using the Really Reasonable Ribbons April Ribbon Club assortment which is still available in the Special Deal through the end of May.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say