Thursday, July 6, 2017

Perfectly Purple Thank You Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It's Kathy here with a lovely thank you card made with luscious ribbons from the July Perfectly Purple Ribbon Club Assortment.


Mmmm...I just love all these soft dreamy shades of purple, don't you?


I love to use printed ribbons as borders on my card.  They add a lovely touch of pattern, texture and shine to the design.  This Quatrefoil Print on Delphinium Satin Ribbon looks great with these papers from Kaisercraft's Lilac Whisper Collection.


I created this pretty double bow cluster with Hyacinth Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Metallic String and some roses from my stash.  I'm a huge fan of taffeta ribbon as it ties gorgeous, crisp bows!


Pretty pockets line the inside of this purplicious card.  Chocolate is always a sweet addition to a thank you note.


I cleaned up the scraps on my table to make this lovely little gift card wallet and tag combo.


Using the Quatrefoil Ribbon as a header and footer on this tag adds such a lovely pop of color.  And it looks great on top of the tag, too.  

I predict that you're going to love this ribbon club mix of gorgeous purple ribbons!  You can learn more about the Perfectly Purple Ribbon Club Mix and the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy


3 comments :

  1. How pretty - purple is my favorite! Any shade will do. :-)
    This is a really special gift; love it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say