Sunday, December 10, 2017

You Warm My Heart

Thanks for stopping by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today!  Today it's Karen Letchworth sharing another coffee-themed card with you.  This card (much like most all of the cards I create) was creating using some fabulous trims and goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I started with some sweet patterned papers from Echo Park that I machine stitched together and inked on the edges, and I added half of a white doily.  Next, I ran a piece of Lipstick Red Seam Binding across my card and tied a bow with it and some Bay Leaf Seam Binding.  That's topped with two smaller bows tied with Cherry Baker's Twine and Teal Baker's Twine.  The bow is finally accented with a sweet 14mm White Flower Shaped Flatback Round Pearl from our Embellishments section.
I added a journalling sticker and stamped my sentiment on it.  I also added a small sticker at the bottom (to: with candy canes) and a cute little chipboard cocoa cup with marshmallows.  You can find lots of cute trims and little accents at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's a great time to work on that Christmas wish list!
There's lots of great inspiration here on the RRR Blog almost every day, so be sure to stop by often.
We always appreciate your visits,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say