Thursday, January 4, 2018

Floral Birthday Card for a Lovely Friend

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with a pretty spring themed birthday card featuring pretty ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  One can dream of warmer days, right?
I don't know about you, but I'm having trouble getting back in the groove after the holidays.  It doesn't help that it's freezing outside.  It's been in the single digits for days with no end in sight.  Makes me want to crawl back in bed and pull the covers over my head!

So, flowers and pink are in order!  Flowers always make me happier.

Have you seen the beautiful new January Ribbon Club Assortment?  This pretty assortment is themed for Valentine's Day, but as you can see, it works for other occasions too.  If you love pink, you will LOVE this assortment.

Not a member yet?
This pretty January Ribbon Club Assortment has 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and crochet lace.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed assortment of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

My background die is the pretty Alpine Flourish Doily.  This is one of the dies in my very first order from Cheery Lynn Designs and I still love it as much as I did all those years ago and it's so versatile.

My roses were made with the Small and Medium Tea Rose Dies.  I alternated solid pink cardstock with some Distress Ink cardstock I created for a little more depth in the flowers.  The petals layers were shaped with a stylus and foam pad before assembling.
My card was topped off with a pretty bi-color bow which was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The center of the bow was topped with a pretty Star Shaped Pearl Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please head over to my Make Time to Craft Blog.


2 comments :

  1. Bonnie, this is gorgeous. Love the star ribbon and you always make such stunning cards with the white mulberry paper. The star embellishment is also stunning along with your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bonnie...you always make the most beautiful cards!! I love the new ribbon, hoping mine is in the mailbox today!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say